Having worked in consumer electronics for quite a few years, this writer has become fairly well-versed in dealing with electronics and cell phones. One particular brand that is always in high demand and particularly around the holidays is Apple products. Many questions are asked regarding how they work, what they do and how they are used. Occasionally, some very complex questions are asked and it requires this writer to stop and think about what the solution could be. One question that has been known to be asked from time to time is can you take an iPhone or an iPod that had been previously synced to another library and connect it to iTunes. Honestly, at the time no one could come up with a really good, easy answer about how to do that.
Having done some research on this article, it was found that there is a program that can connect your iPhone to iTunes and not lose your music. That program is called Wondershare MobileGo for iOS and it does this task well and another positive quality is that it is a very quick process from beginning to end. The procedure to do this is pretty simple.
1. Download the program, install it on your computer and make sure it is running.
2. Using a USB cable, connect your iPhone to iTunes
3. Make sure that both devices are recognizing each other.
4. When the program window pulls up on your screen, look for the panel on the left hand side.
5. When you see that panel, click on Playlist.
6. When you do that, you will then see a series of options. Click on the triangle that says Add underneath it.
7. When you click on it, you will pull down a list of other options. Click on the one that says Add iTunes playlist.
8. This will bring up an option that says Import i-Tunes.
9. You then should decide what playlist to import over to your device. All the playlists will be clicked on by default. Decide which ones you want and go from there.
10. Click OK and start moving music over.
That is basically all you need to do. It is a very simple…